21 June, 2019

I wrote to FarSight

The idea is not mine. It was in fact a suggestion of my friend Nick. Now that FarSight has lost the Williams/Bally tables they could try to revive the two great digital pinball lines which have disappeared after trying the adventure of the AppStore:  Littlewing and ProPinball. So I decided to write to them with the suggestion. 


Here  is the moil I sent them.

I am pinball fan and a Pinball Arcade player. Since the non-renewal of the Williams-Bally contract I understand that times may be difficult for FarSight. However I think that there many occasions out there in particular two excellent collections of digital pinballs the rights of which could probably be purchased. I am thinking about Littlewing and ProPinball. Both have now disappeared but could be revived thanks to your experience and offer a new line of income for your company.


I hope you'like this idea of mine.

Let's see if they respond.

1 comment:

  1. Great! They *might* even respond, since I think things are pretty tough for them right now.. and just "maybe" they could do something with both those pinball lines. So here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete