01 October, 2018

Williams pinballs are coming to Zen

It's a fact: Williams pinballs are coming to the Mac, remastered by Zen Studios. A first pack will be available on October 9th. For the time being no iOS version is announced so we'll have to content ourselves with the Mac version. 



The first pack will include Medieval Madness, Junk Yard, The Getaway and Fish Tales (the last being a free table). The price is a quite reasonable 10 €, so there is no reason to hold back. 

According to the initial Zen announcement there will be two versions of the tables. A classic one and one with the geegaws of Zen: interactive characters, side wall art, ball trailer effects, particle effects etc. I'll certainly give the latter a try but I will, most probably, focus on the classic versions. 

It goes without saying that I will report on these tables as soon as I get my hands on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment