23 September, 2018

While we wait for Williams/Bally pinballs

Zen Studios released one more Star Wars themed table collection.  Is this infatuation with Star Wars real? Am I missing something?. Anyhow three new Zen pinball tables are here and as always they look great. They are Solo


Carlissian Chronicles


and Battle of Mimban


I have tried all three tables and, as always, I do appreciate the Zen pinballs' physics. The ball does not drain too easily and moreover, although silver coloured, it remains visible at all times. Fortunately there are no excessive animations disrupting the game. Did I like the three tables? Well not really. Solo is not bad but all in all the gameplay is not exciting. I did not like Carlissian at all. On second thought if I had to choose one table that would be Mimban: I did like the graphics of a devastated battlefield. It's the game I did spent the most time on. 

As always, if you are a Star Wars fan, go for them. If you aren't, just wait for the first Williams batch by Zen.

No comments:

Post a Comment