12 September, 2012

A dream that may come true

I have never denied it: I am a huge Littlewing fan. But...
if you ask me what are the best pinball tables ever, I will not hesitate a single second to answer: ProPinball.

If you have followed my blog, you already know that these legendary tables have passed away. They play on PowerPcs but not on Intel Macs and the only way to keep them alive is to play the pc version thanks to a wine wrapper. There was no hope to see them on idevices till now. 

But this has changed. Just visit this kickstarter page. 




You'll learn that Adrian Baritt, the guy behind the ProPinball team is planning to revive these legendary pinballs. Not only this, but he has teamed with another mythical pinball designer, Pat Lawlor, who has brought us, among others, FunHouse and the Addams Family, in order to build a fifth, brand new, Propinball.

Go to their their page and pledge some money to the project (I did pledge 75 $). If they manage to get 400000 $ before October 5th they will go ahead with the project.

It's going to be tough, but I keep my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Let's hope they'll make it. New Lawlor and THE old classics revived is double win. :D

    ReplyDelete