02 October, 2017

Wait! It's getting worse

I had just written about the Pinball Cadet game of FarSight when I got an email about their new Kickstarter project. It's called Pinball Invaders. The Pinball Cadet was not a one off case. In fact FarSight is working with an Argentina-based studio (Trick Gaming) in order to produce Pinball Invaders (the Cadet game being just a proof of concept).



They have launched a Kickstarter campaign in order to fund this new game of theirs. I have been in the past a contributor to the FarSight Kickstarter campaigns but this is where I draw the line. Pinball Invaders is not a pinball. It may be an interesting game. The graphics are excellent and from what I saw in Pinball Cadet the physics is OK. But I will not support a game which pretends to be a pinball (you must fork out 8 $ for an ad-free Invaders game).

I just hope that this is a passing fad for FarSight and that they are not going to abandon their genuine pinball recreation business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment