16 April, 2013

ProPinball, Timeshock, is alive and well

Today I received this in my mailbox:

Silverball Studios have now joined forces with Barnstorm Games and we'll be launching a 'Pro Pinball: Timeshock!- The ULTRA Edition' Kickstarter just as soon as we can. In the meantime, here's a WIP shot with all the ambient light turned off (you'll be able to do this in the final game too), which shows off the lamps and general illumination to the max.

Hope you like it!




You can be sure that I like it. I like it a lot. Timeshock is coming. Hurray!

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely on board for another round. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would so love to see this....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zebenetti,

    Noone knows when but from what was announced there will definitely be a Mac version.

    ReplyDelete